Old February 8th 06, 10:18 AM

Wasn't that bad - was in Kitzbuhel at the weekend and conditions were
fine. New snow would have been great, but pistes in good shape apart
from a few moments of levity on the runs down to the valley,

AH wrote:
Well, Tyrol has a load of snow too.. I really don't think there is much
noticable difference between Salzburgerland and Tyrol. We really need this
snow now because those warm temps you mention has turned everything to ice..
last weekend was pretty crappy out there, but the weekend before was
excellent even if it was a bit spring-like. This dump is certainly going to
get Austria back to perfect conditions.