Old January 4th 11, 12:28 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
VtSkier

Default Happy New Year

On 01/04/2011 06:30 AM, Ron - NYP wrote:
How's Killingtom doing? I'm going for my first of the season next week,
can't wait........
Ron

wrote in message
Killington?
If all goes well, I should be there but not working
(in civilian garb). Let me know if that's where you'll
be and I'll monitor channel 5-2.

On 01/01/2011 08:51 AM, downhill wrote:

To the group may you have a happy and prosperous New Year

Going skiing on Tuesday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Time to scrape brush and rewax..............

Hey Ron,
I've been out of circulation for a couple weeks. My wife
had a medical problem and I've been care giver. I'm
planning on going tomorrow. I'll let you know.