Old December 2nd 03, 11:46 AM
Switters

Default Jackson Hole

On Tue, 02 Dec 2003 09:41:38 GMT, "Colin Fraser"
allegedly wrote:

I spent a fortnight in Jackson Hole last February, staying in Hostel
X. I know you said you're not interested in hostels but it was
surprisingly comfortable; I was staying with my wife so had a double
room with en-suite and a good shower and there is a big area
downstairs for lazing round in the evenings. Like you say most people
are there to ride and it was pretty quiet at night.

OK, that doesn't sound as bad as I thought. Everything I read just talked
about bunk beds hence my lack of interest.

Appreciate the other comments as well. Filed for use.

- Dave.

http://www.vpas.org/ - Snowboarding the worlds pow pow -
Securing your e-mail

The Snowboard FAQ lives here - http://rssFAQ.org/