Old January 26th 05, 03:12 PM
LePheaux

"Dmitry" wrote in message

"LePheaux" wrote

The dump a couple of weeks ago (on Thursday, 22" in one day) made
next Fri and Sat by far the best days this season.

That whopping 6 " of snow two weeks ago.
BWAHAHAH.
THE 6 " of rain that followed washed it , and the other 36 " right down
the valley.
the avvy report calls for rain on through next week week with *MAYBE*
Some snow over 7000'
Bakers down till they get another 40 " so goes the rumours.

Shut up you sleasy *******! As if I don't know all that.
You could at least pretend you buy all this BS, and maybe
it'll actually snow here.

Ugh! (opened another beer, lit up a cig - you're responsible
for my depression now).

My bad.
I opend up a 12 pack and a travel brochure.
I quit smogging in 2001.
in less then three months my stamina more then doubled.
now four years later I have as much energy as I did when I was a late teen.
it's too bad the body parts can't hold out EG