Old January 9th 06, 04:07 PM

Default 3 day vacation - blow dust off skis or snowboard?

I'm in my early 40s, and haven't been on skis in 20 years. In high school,
I was a hot dog on the intermediate slopes, and could make it down most
black diamonds without bodily injury, but that was 20+ years ago and only
skiing once or twice a year. My wife and son have never skied (we're all
southerners).

A friend in Utah has invited the wife, my son and I to visit or a few days,
and we're planning to spend 1 to 3 days on the slopes.

So - Should we ski or snowboard while we're in Utah? With which are we most
likely to be able to enjoy the most with only a half day or day of
instruction?

--

http://www.gopchoice.org/