Old November 23rd 10, 04:02 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default Winter is here!

On Nov 22, 6:52*pm, DaveM wrote:
On Mon, 22 Nov 2010 18:48:47 -0800 (PST), twobuddha

wrote:
Yeah, yeah.
Three inches in the yard. *Blowing and snowing. *Major pain.
I'm supposed to DRIVE to see snow, not get it in Seattle.

Yeah, The Seattle Megalopolis with snow is not so good. For real
NWerners though.......

Just sayin'

You're right. I'm not a real Nwerners, or whatever. Indeed, probably
not even a real American, since I am a liberal Democrat living in
Seattlestan, just north of the Communist Republic of Fremont.
Breaking in my new NF snow boots today. Crystal opened then closed.
Maybe next week I get to drive to the snow.