Old February 17th 09, 10:20 AM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
MoonMan

Default Adult Ski Suit - where to buy in UK

Michael Chare wrote:
"Ace" wrote in message
On Mon, 16 Feb 2009 12:53:32 -0000, "Michael Chare"
wrote:

Can anyone reccommend any shops or web sites in the UK that sell
one piece adult ski suits.

My Berghaus suit is quite old now, and Berghaus themselves no
longer make a
replacement.

You'll find that almost no-one make one-pice suits any more. Why
would you want one?

I like the one I have but it is getting old. It is harder to loose
anything put in inside pockets, and if you fall in deep snow there
are fewer entry points for the snow.

But then I liked our suitcases that did not have wheels and were easy
to carry, put in a lift etc.

There are some very Baggy snowboarding one pieces about (the sort that isn't
the same shape as your body at all), but they look far worse than a 70's
nordica suit does now.

--

Chris *:-)