Old October 29th 10, 08:33 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
VtSkier

Default Warren Miller films

On 10/29/2010 04:10 PM, Richard Henry wrote:
I chanced upon a Warren Miller film while channel surfing the other
day (Off the Grid, I think). I was depressed to realize that I found
it boring. After 52 skiers jumping over rocks and cliffs with no one
else in sight, that's enough. I enjoyed the films more when they
featured places I would actually go to, or things I could feel
superior to, like people falling when getting off chairlifts.

Perhaps a film showing bozo behavior by snowboarders would stir some
interest.

uhm, why would you need a movie? just go to your local ski area.