Old November 16th 05, 11:20 PM

shields wrote:
Perhaps a backcountry equipment seller could help out some way on the
financial support end. ... few backcountry skiers are able to edit web pages.

It just takes time, which is in short supply.

Kurt wrote
David, I'm willing to help, but it would be nice to get a better consensus as to
what everyone wants?

Thanks...

Booker wrote:
Do we really even need a FAQ any more? There's not much very
frequent about anything on this group....

The bottomline question. I think Ken's suggest to link the newsgroup
the page is good. I also think his suggestion to leave it as published
content is good and that doesn't take any effort from anyone.

The only page that I use but can't keep up is the huts page. I offered
it
to Mitch, but I haven't heard from him.

David