Old November 16th 05, 01:52 AM
shields

The posted information is very useful and should not be lost. Thank you to
the poster
Perhaps a backcountry equipment seller could help out some way on the
financial support end.. I know there is a lot of work in maintaining a web
site;
but the solutions to the problems are in the hands of the web-engineers. In
my experience, few backcountry skiers are able to edit web pages.

Anyway my experience is that there's very little connection between
discussion and static web content. A person posting to a discussion has
negative interest in wanting to learn that somebody else put up a web page
three years ago that already addresses that same topic five times better
than their current post.

Ken