Old July 13th 13, 03:11 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default Rossignol DV6 Skis for Sale

On Wednesday, July 10, 2013 10:41:18 PM UTC-4, Dave Stallard wrote:
On Wednesday, July 10, 2013 6:19:49 PM UTC-4, wrote:

My suggestion is that you keep your opinions to yourself, because they aren't worth much, unlike the skis which I just sold. I was in no obvious rush to sell them and just relisted them on Craigslist----went on the first day.

Sir, you should be more polite when you address a man who marched with Martin Luther King, saw combat in the Vietnam war as a journalist, and was wounded there, tended bar with Steve Prefontaine, played college basketball in front of thousands of adoring fans, and ran the mile in 4:20.

Dave

Sir: You might ask that person to keep his opinions to himself because he wound up being wrong.

Didn't your parents teach you if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all?