Old July 11th 13, 07:46 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default Rossignol DV6 Skis for Sale

On 2013-07-11 18:27:03 +0000, said:

Scott.
12 years old? Is that your Final Answer? That would mean after June 3, 1964 and before June 3, 1965.

MLK did go up to Chicago, for the Chicago Open Housing Movement/Chicago Freedom Movement in 1966. The political battle lasted from 1965 to 1967.

Comadrejo, that is exactly correct. And there was an "every schoolkid cut class today" march prior to 1966, but Dr. King did not lead it.

I dunno about the rest of the folks here, but my memories of the 1960s are still strong enough that I can remember things like going to Lake Sammammish, sailing on Lake Washington, and seeing Namu at Pier 57, and probably name the month, in the time between June 1965 and August 1967 when I lived in Bellevue WA, a suburb of Seattle east of Mercer Island.

Maybe being in Chicago is less memorable than being in Seattle.

And maybe "I marched behind Dr. King" means "I walked where he once walked, but months or years afterwards."