Old January 25th 10, 12:00 AM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
gr[_4_]

Default New theory says we are entering a cold cycle!

Eugene Miya wrote:
In article ,
gr wrote:
Take a look... maybe if enough of us believe....
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...arts-here.html

Yeah, right. I wish.

Frankly, I would love an ice age.
I wonder how society would adapt.
Maybe remake Waterworld but using frozen water.

But most people have no idea what constitutes an ice age.
Certainly not writers like Bill Bryson and the people he talks to.

Yes indeed! I live just south of Lake Ontario (one of the Great Lakes
in North America. This was glacier country 15000 years ago, and my house
would have been under 2 miles of ice. 15000 years doesn't seem that long
ago for 2 miles of ice to go away!

It did leave some lovely hills and gullys and non flat land to ski on
though!
gr