Old January 14th 10, 06:07 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Melinda Shore

Default Bigotry and grip tape [was New theory says we are entering a cold cycle!]

In article ,
Jan Gerrit Klok wrote:
It's an excuse to hand over power and all cash to Jewish bankers.

Lordy.

And FWIW, I've also run out of Start grip tape while
applying it and agree that they should provide some way of
letting you know what you've got left, like maybe a mark on
the tape when you're down to, say, 18" left. I relocated to
Fairbanks a few months ago, however, and being lazy tried
skis that had tape left on them from last season, and in
this cold and on this snow it was like having velcro on the
bottoms of my skis.