Old May 28th 12, 04:27 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default TR Mammoth 5/27/12

On Monday, May 28, 2012 8:53:20 AM UTC-7, pigo wrote:
On Sunday, May 27, 2012 9:10:10 PM UTC-6, Richard Henry wrote:

The snow will all be gone soon. Let me know if you are still road trippin'. Maybe we can meet at Lake Powell or something? Have you been there?

Kewl. Two pathological liars and dickless cowards bonding.
Hey, freaks?
Both of you bragged about lying to SPD. Despite hundreds of demands, neither of you have ever provided contact information for the SPD officers who you claimed were going to investigate, charge, arrest, and imprison me for exposing you as the lying, stalking, disgusting freaks you are.
If you get together, perhaps you could jog each others memory. You know, like posting the name and ranks of your imaginary friends?
How humiliating for both of you. Incredibly embarassing to be such a ppppppppuuuuuuuuuusssssssssyyyyyyyyy that you would lie to the cops in the first place, because you are not and never will be man enough to try to silence me in person.
But being blown off after you whine about how terrified you are is another order of humiliation. One I will continue to remind you about, with great glee.
Contact info?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, etc.