Old August 25th 14, 04:37 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

Default Newsgroup record website

On 2014-08-25 16:34:47 +0000, twobuddha said:

On Sunday, August 24, 2014 10:50:26 PM UTC-7, BrritSki wrote:
On 24/08/2014 22:40, twobuddha wrote:

Jeff a fraud? Strange that I know plenty of people in Jackson who
don't think so,

And I know people in JH who do, so there.

Amazing how you snip proof that Jeff is the real thing, you pathetic
wimp. Obviously, you know nothing about Jackson and the culture there.
You stupid fraud, belonging to the JHAF is one of the biggest honors
in extreme skiing culture. Whereas YOU belong to the scumbag freak
club of rsa.
So there, idiot.

What "proof": that you claim he's a member of the JHAF and that that
somehow proves something about how "real" he is?

LOL