Old August 24th 07, 04:56 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

Default Since Scott "Will be Spending Most of the season in Ketchum"...

In article .com,
twobuddha wrote:

On Aug 21, 4:41 am, "ant" wrote:
twobuddha wrote:
Faux? Cool. Had an orthodox rabbi say something like that the other
day.

I hope you set him straight, with some of those powerful, logical arguments
you are so well known for using.

Did. Told him the truth. Powerful and logical. I am well known for
telling the truth, especially about you. Which is why you hate
me.....

Man I bet you told that rabbi a thing or two about being jewish. It's
not like he's some expert on the subject and you're some poser blowhard
scamming christian churches for money. Wait, yes it is.

Typical of a poseur and faux Buddhist. Willing to get his dog killed
over a stupid newsgroup.

? Are you planning to kill his dog?

Simply not a powerful and logical question. Highly manipulative.
Typical of a drunk trying to defend herself against someone who sees
her for what she is.

If someone had asked me that question, I would have just said, "no."
Why didn't you?

Dave