Old April 18th 06, 09:47 PM

In article , dan wrote:
But if you ski up, you still need to remove the skins, so do you have
someone else do it or take off your skis?

While I go both solo and crewed, most people I know take their own skins off
by themselves.
I've got down with the sticky skins to take them off in 2 pulls in
reasonable conditions (each). But I do no need to remove my skis.
Other people I know take skis and skins off, might take a water and
snack break, etc. Even the couples I know tend to individually take own
skins off (never seen a boyfriend or girlfriend do it for the other).
They might wax one anothers skis. But then they have to living with
waxing mistakes.