Old March 26th 04, 11:13 PM
morrison427

Default Serbian soccer general secretary shot in Belgrade.

"Inger Skramstad Jørstad" wrote in message ...

I am always right, and you are always wrong.
I am cute and smart, and you are a moronic asshole.
I am a beautiful, blonde Scandinavian

Hey, wanna ****? You sound pretty hot to trot. I bet you're a go-er,
nudge nudge wink wink say no more.

You also said in another post that you liked things that started with
the letter "C" -- would that include "my COCK in your CRACK" and "my
CUM down your CRAW"? Maybe a dose of "CLAP" or "CHLAMYDIA" from
"CHOMPING on my CUM-NOZZLE"?

Truthfully I have nothing against anybody from Norway, even the ones
that eat Lutefisk (like you), which is the single actual legitimate
food product on the planet that most resembles gellified human semen.

If SPAM were made from semen, it would look exactly like Lutefisk and
probably not taste much different. I've tasted both, exactly once
each, which means that the biggest difference between you and me is
that I KNEW WHEN TO QUIT.

You are bringing this on yourself, and if you are up for the game,
then there's plenty of game here. And if you prefer it can all ne
"CONDIMENT-free."

And NO, a condiment is not something you eat afterwards to get rid of
the taste of latex and spermicide.