Old March 26th 04, 11:01 PM
Inger Skramstad Jørstad

Default Serbian soccer general secretary shot in Belgrade.

"Terd Fartingmor" skrev i melding
On Fri, 26 Mar 2004 15:11:02 +0100, "Inger Skramstad Jørstad"
wrote this crap:
News media here reported today that the Serbian soccer general secretary

was

Nobody gives a rat's ass about Serbian soccer.

Oops, did I write "soccer"? It should of course have been "sucker" - "the
sucker general secretary", and so on. More interested now, maybe? And what
is so terribly wrong with a rats ass anyway? Oh well, I strongly suspect
that you REALLY mean that nobody HERE (in the US, that is) gives a rats ass
about Serbian soccer, or about soccer in general, for that matter. Europe
cares, though, but of course that means absolutely nothing to a GWB brave.
No wonder that the song "We are the world" was Made in America. And BTW, we
here in Europe call soccer simply for "football". Your "football" is
referred to as "American football". And Hungarian football ( = soccer) has
been down for the count for years now anyway, and badly needs a total
recovery.