Old September 18th 14, 03:26 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default If Schattie had a dog,,,

On Thu, 18 Sep 2014 07:03:18 -0700 (PDT), pigo
wrote this crap:

On Wednesday, September 17, 2014 9:22:44 PM UTC-6, wrote:

Let's put this in the correct perspective. Trunky ****ed his mother,
raped his brother and killed his dog. Hmmm... seems normal for
Trunky, or any other asswipe. Kinda makes us all feel good about
ourselves. Nothing I do can ever be that bad.
There's no need to fear if Trunky is near.

And that about says it all. One might add in the attempt to
steal valor by claiming service in Vietnam and as a public servant.

Not to mention that he's a convicted felon and a druggie and an
alcoholic and was kicked off the internet and he was kicked out of
school in the sixth grade. He's mentally disabled, has diabetes and
neuropathy and has no job while collecting disability and food stamps.
You couldn't even make up a fictional character this bad.

The only good thing I can say bout him is that you'll never see him on
a golf course.

There's no need to fear if Trunky is near.