Old November 9th 10, 01:25 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
downhill

Default Sierra Cement Skiing

VtSkier wrote:
On 11/08/2010 09:49 AM, downhill wrote:

DH, I also responded to a post on RSAM with this message:
Hey DH,
Email me off group at
mistypndATvermontelDOTnet properly unmunged.
I'd like to discuss Killington skiing and
jardins d'eau with you.

If you drop the underscore it is a valid address.
I sent one to you a few moments ago has not bounced back.
I am in the process of filling my wifes calender with ski dates.
But I am bummed with how many resorts are dropping NASTAR.

I have always wanted to do Victoria waterlilies, years ago somebody was
trying to do a bamboo growing-education center in Vt. I think near Canada.