Old November 26th 03, 03:22 AM
Derrick Ma

Default Stomp mat

You want to put your back foot (the "free" one that is not strapped down to
the snowboard) on the stomp pad when you are getting off the chair lift, the
pad just adds traction between your wet boots and the board so you could
steer free of other skiers and etc when getting off the lift. I dont have
one cuz I think it's tacky and it covers up the graphics on the board, but
I've gotten pretty good steering without having the stomp pad.

"Steve A." wrote in message
Can anyone inform me what the stomp mat that comes with new snowboards is
for?

Thank you.