Old October 14th 08, 03:53 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine.moderated
DZN

Default Vail vs. Beaver Creek

Bought a season pass to Vail this year when I realized that it was cheaper
than buying any other way for the two vacations I booked, one at the
beginning of Jan and one at the end. Thinking going back in March.
Question: since the pass is good at Beaver Creek is that a good alternative.
My preferences are for walk on walk off and prefer not too expensive and
don't care if its fancy/luxurious. I ski blues and single diamonds, never
expert runs. I really like Vail and wouldn't be tired of it but thought
Beaver Creek might be nice but don't know anything about. Can someone give
me a comparison of the two places.

Thanks.