Old January 6th 05, 03:21 PM
LePheaux

"Jon C" wrote in message
LePheaux wrote:
"Jon C" wrote in message

I'm 5'9, 160 lbs, and a fairly aggressive skier. I just bought some
170cm Volant Machete Souls ($184 at REI Outlet!) and now I need some
bindings for them. The bindings on my Atomic 9.18's are currently set at
6.5.

Apparently the skis have riser plates built into them.

Yup.
I have these same stix.salomon 810 bindings.
nice solid ski. a little un-forgiving in the bumps BUT a tadd better in
the crud
then the 175 HOTS.

http://shop.store.yahoo.com/emilioss...mons811ps.html

Like those? With those bindings plus the riser on the skis, don't you
stand way up off the skis?

It's not much of a riser, the 1/4 inch or less it adds doesn't really add
enough to notice.
I also have a year old pair of tyrolia sl 110 PS bindings that worked well
on another pair of volants with the semi riser.
If your any where near the Seattle area you can take these off of my hands
for next to nothing.