Old November 11th 04, 03:06 AM
Chris Esposito

UOP Washington Faculty

(425) 865-5322
"Scott Elliot" wrote in message
news:0kBkd.90822$VA5.49174@clgrps13...
It really depends on what kind of skiing you want to do and how athletic
you are.

I you are athletic and want to train and maybe do a few competitions you
are probably not going to be satisfied with a $300 package.

If you just want to get outside and get some fresh air and a bit of
exercise the $300 package could be just right.

I agree that waxable skis are the way to go, especially if you are going
to be skiing on cold prairie snow.

(Canadian Tire is not my favourite, but my son works at a ski shop.)

Scott
Kelowna, BC

Does `Canadian Tire' sell skis and tires, or just skis?

Chris
Seattle