Old February 24th 10, 10:15 PM posted to rec.skiing.snowboard,alt.religion.kibology
Otto Bahn[_2_]

Default What to look for in a helmet

"Sean C" SeanC wrote

I know.. its kind of sad.. between the usenet spammers
and dedicated website 'communities' it seems this group
and most others are on the way out...

Personally I would rather use a usenet newsgroup
(w/o spam) than a website. Its faster and its one
central place instead of many scattered.

Anyways, soembody please send some snow to the
NORTH EAST. Not the south. Or the mid-atlantic.
I'm talking VT/NH/ME

I'm tired of getting excited about powder days that
are so deep I can't see my ankles!

The only benefit from web-based forums is the enhanced search features and
perhaps pic posting. Otherwise, I agree with usenet. Free, fast, no reg
required and easy.

Ironically, the free/fast/no reg is what makes it so enticing for spammers
to abuse the usenet chatrooms.

--oTTo--