Old February 19th 07, 03:20 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine.moderated
Janet

Default Tell me about Utah

Mike wrote:
"news.charter.net" wrote in message
Can you tell me about the best mountains, lift lines, nightlife.

Where would you do your skiing?

Thanks in advance!
Dewey

I got in trouble skiing out of bounds and very nearly had my inter-mountain
tix yanked (after an resort employee told me I could ski between PC ski
resort and Deer valley?) It's very nice though. I might try the next
canyon south, Snowbird? etc. I remember having to overcompensate on the
hydration though; in the desert, you know.

The nightclubs you have to be a 'member' to get in but since it was dead
when I was there, they cut a 'deal'. Club Ringo on PCs main drag.

Or have a "member" "sponser" you. Sometimes you can just walk in and ask
if someone will "sponser" you. There was a term the local used for
this, but I don't remember it now - it was quite some time ago...

Janet