Old February 23rd 04, 07:30 AM
Monique Y. Herman

On 2004-02-22, MH penned:

Yesterday was the best day I have ever had skiing. The snow, the runs,
my ability...everything was perfect. On my second run I was run over
by I know (surprise!!) a snowboarder. He was (of course) out of
control, but I wasn't hurt at all. It's my birthday Monday, I was not
allowed to get hurt.

Happy birthday! (It's now Monday, at least for me.)

It made me more determined to ski even better. I'm not as good of a
skiier as many of you, but I can now hold my own on the Blue runs. I
did so well on a lot of blue runs at Northstar Saturday that I think
I've improved 50% since just last week. woohoo!!! I'm not as
adventurous as most, but I can hold my hold. It was a good Saturday.

Awesome! Just keep skiing, and you'll keep skiing better.

--
monique