Old August 26th 03, 04:05 PM
lal_truckee

Chester Bullock wrote:

lal_truckee wrote in
:

Chester Bullock wrote:

I don't know that I would consider Boulder to be living in Colorado.
From a geographic standpoint yes. But everyone knows it is the
People's Independent Republic of Boulder.

Ah! So there is *Hope* and *Light* in Colorado!

Writing from oh-so-near The People's Republic of Berkeley (whose major
industry [not that one - the other one] signs my checks.)

You mean the lgeal industry, right? UC Berkeley?

The other one doesn't leave evidence behind, like signatures on checks...

ObSki: I guarentee all the funds supplied by publicly supported sources
are properly expended on skiing and ski related equipment and travel
(except when tourist brouchures are unclear, as happened recently.)