Old August 26th 03, 02:15 PM
Chester Bullock

"Monique Y. Herman" wrote in
:

On 25 Aug 2003 21:35:12 GMT, Chester Bullock
penned:
I don't know that I would consider Boulder to be living in Colorado.
From a geographic standpoint yes. But everyone knows it is the
People's Independent Republic of Boulder.

I hear that a lot ...

If it makes you feel better, I have moved to Longmont, which is about
10 miles away physically, but worlds away socially.

There may be some nutcases in Boulder, but overall, I prefer the
ultra-liberal crowd to the ultra-conservative. Conservatives run the
show practically everywhere else (and yes, I'm sure you can deduce my
political leanings from that statement).

I think Longmont would also be world's away economically as well. Much
more affordable.

--
Chester Bullock

I vote for people and ideas, not parties or wings.