Old July 8th 17, 04:07 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jay Pique[_2_]

Default If one were to meet Scott Spittle Abraham IRL..

So I've read a good bit of the history of this newsgroup, and have contributed a bit myself - especially as of late. What I'm wondering is, if someone actually goes out of their way to meet this guy what will actually happen? Thoughts/comments?

I'm sort of thinking that he'll duck out for some reason or another. But say somehow you're able to arrange a meet - what is it that you/we/he think would transpire? My guess is that he would start foaming at the mouth, immediately. And after that the other party would say something like "I'm here to tell you that you are a jackass, and that you've made a fool of yourself for the past 22 years". And he would call you a dumb****. And you would laugh, and that would be it. He may be an angry blowhard, but I just don't think he has the balls to attack you without provocation. In fact, if somehow it did get physical I can virtually guarantee you he would run screaming to LE when he got his ass kicked.

That said, I don't have much on my social calendar, and I do have a good friend in Seattle.... All I need now is a GoPro camera and an airline ticket....

JP