Old October 13th 05, 08:52 AM
FrontRunner

Broken collarbone September 21, freak mtn bike fall. Decent training before
that. Not as much rollerskiing as in past years, about 1000km up to that
point. Got it into my head to run Grandmas in June for the first marathon
in 7 years. Got up to a 25k race in early May when nagging minor injuries
forced an abandonment of that plan. So now I have mounted a bike on a wind
trainer, but so far limited to thinking about riding it. Maybe the rest
will do me good, rationalization is my primary activity for now.

The FrontRunner

"Bjorn A. Payne Diaz" wrote in message
oups.com...
This group has been pretty dead, so I'll fire off a topic.

Each year, I keep trying the beer gut path to faster skiing. It seems
to be working so I'll stick with it.

I haven't done much rollerskiing this year. Should I be concerned?

I haven't done much intervals this year. Should I be concerned?

What have I been doing? Cycling baby. Road cycling and one mt bike ride
back in September.

Oh yeah, I ordered new skis today. (If you don't train more, get better
equipment.)

Jay (pipecleaner arms) Wenner