Old October 12th 05, 11:28 PM

Bjorn A. Payne Diaz wrote:
This group has been pretty dead, so I'll fire off a topic.

Okay, I'll bite!

What have I been doing? Cycling baby. Road cycling and one mt bike ride
back in September.
(If you don't train more, get better equipment.)

We've got some similarities here. I got a new pair of classic skis
earlier this summer and am now shopping for a new road bike. Since gas
hit $ 3 per gal, I commute on my old beater bike.

I've actually been rollerskiing pretty regularly, maybe 100K a week. A
couple-three days doing a 30K out & back course I have and at least one
day of either classic or DP stuff.

I should be (but I can't seem to make it) doing some weight work, I do
a bit of stretching a few mornings every week.

- Bob