Old January 29th 19, 04:58 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev[_4_]

Default Directions

On 01/28/2019 09:27 PM, Harvard Horvath wrote:
[Default] On Mon, 28 Jan 2019 08:49:14 -0800, The Real Bev
wrote this crap:

Seems like a good deal. But what is 22 over 30? If that's a BP
reading, then you're dead.

I'd guess that's the time: 22:30 on March 26.

Could be, but I've never seen that format in digital time. But I
think the Chinese read from top to bottom, not left to right like us.
But the analog times shows 2:05, if it was 22:30, that means they were
photographing it in the middle of the night, or they didn't set the
time properly.

You're overthinking this. They probably took a lot of different
pictures and picked the best ones.

And 15C ? Did they take that picture
outdoor? If that's the studio temp, it's way too cold.

I'd guess it was outside on a cloudy day.

In the fourth pic, I like the roman numerals, but what's 2056?

The number of steps. See the little green footprints?

But the next pic shows 37888 steps. However that could be the total
steps and 2056 is todays steps. But why would a display model have so
many steps?

To show that it can count 5 digits? I imagine that a number of people
played with it to make sure it actually worked.

When you get it, tell us how it works. I might buy one too.

I like shopping the cheap Chinese sites. We've had only one serious
problem ($100 phablet which didn't recognize any phone SIM) and the
correspondence with the not-even-close English speakers was maddening.
They insisted, among other things, that installing a Chinese word
processor on our computer would solve the problem. Ultimately the CC
company refunded our money. We also got some bad micro sdcards and
keyboard adapters, but the Chinese companies reversed the charges on
those without asking for the defective stuff to be shipped back.

CZ is just as sparkly as diamond and you don't have to worry about
losing it.

--
Cheers, Bev
"I love deadlines... especially the whooshing sound