Old May 9th 05, 05:18 AM
Alessandro

Default looking for friend for winter season in champoluc italy

Hi, my name is Alessandro and I'm a 28 yesars old guy.
My friends and I just finish the second year of positive experience
about hiring an house near champoluc wich is one of the most enjoyble
place in europe when you can ski and not only....
I want to get the point, we're looking for other people insterested in
sharing cost for hiring a house.
This year we should be not more than 6 so we're looking for people from
4 to 8 to look for a nice place to rent possibly nearest to champoluc.
If you want more information about us feel free to write me.
Beein Italian and living at just 2 hours by car from champoluc it will
not be a problem look for the best deal remembering that best condition
are usually for first.....

See you soon

Ciao!

Alessandro