Old September 20th 11, 03:51 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

Default This never happened before

On Sep 19, 11:23*am, Richard Henry wrote:
Last night returning home from dropping my daughter off at her first
day of college. we got stuck on the freeway behind this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBgHDWKbYyI&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJY4Xuyi8rM

On the freeway, it takes up three lanes on the straightaways and all
four lanes on curves and bridges. *It took us 90 minutes to go about
20 miles.

At least it wasn't this bad --

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2...rth-oceanside/

"The semi was carrying 72,000 pound of tomatoes, the CHP said."

This is especially funny because a lot of the conversation on the trip
north this weekend was about all the trucks full of tomatoes, tomatoes
on the side of the freeway, the "world's largest"* tomato processing
plant, etc.

*I made up the part about "world's largest", but tomato trucks seem to
be going in there 24/7.