Old March 2nd 04, 07:02 AM
Roger

Default driving to Meribel

Use the excellent www.mappy.com to plan the route, it can also show you all
the F1/Etap etc. hotels near a given spot.

Indeed - I like the layout of the directions, and showing the sign
posts to look for is excellent.

However - when I plugged in the route Calais - 3 Vals it recommended
going via Paris rather than via Rheims etc which doesn't make sense.

And how do you get the hotel info? I couldn't work this one out!

Take an iPod and plug into the car stero for non stop tunes.

Indeed - I'm at the age where I can't even listen to a CD all the way
through as I get bored of the same band after about 3 songs! Think
I'll invest in a mini iPod when they go on sale here...