Old August 8th 05, 08:06 PM
lal_truckee

Jim P. wrote:
klaus wrote:

Sven Golly wrote:

How did this get past moderation? There's no x-approved header either.

I'm thinkin' six weeks and it'll be snowing... what do you think about
that?

-klaus

Possibly. It was last season, locally. I'm almost counting on it, which
is probably a sign of a misspent youth. Thank Ullr for second childhoods
and a chance to redeem wasted years of youth.

I love to ski, but as I live in place where the ground is generally
covered from Novembr to April, I don't want to think about winter..... yet

Jim in Rochester, NY

Let me be the first to express sympathy on your short ski season, and
here's hoping your snow lasts at least through May this coming season,
Ullr be praised.