Old December 8th 16, 03:44 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev[_4_]

Default Anyone use disposable contact lenses?

On 12/08/2016 04:28 AM, wrote:
On Wednesday, January 14, 1998 at 1:30:00 PM UTC+5:30, Roy Parrish
wrote:
As a specs wearer who uses soft lenses for climbing and skiing,
hence a few times a year, not every day, I am thinking about trying
disposables. No messing about with solutions, etc.

Does anyone have any experence of them (for instance Bausch &
Lomb)?

Just in case Roy is still around, my daughter has used disposables (no
idea what brand) for years. So far, so good. Personally, I don't like
the idea. It's not that big a problem dealing with 'regular' lenses and
I find the idea of eye-eating amoebae repugnant.

i Am also using Disposable lenses but now a days i am going to
prefer to purchase lenses from
https://mysterylenses.com its very
good brand they also shipping all over world and they do fast
delivery as well as and its besst quality of Contact Lenses there are
verious colour contact lenses also available there

I suppose the names are just a coincidence...

--
Cheers, Bev
Self Test for Paranoia: You know you have it when you can't