Old October 24th 11, 03:41 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic

Default roller skiis

On Oct 20, 1:06*pm, wrote:
Any number of ski shops and other sites can be of help. *For example:
- rollerskishop.com (word on their skates is good)
- finnsisu.com (Marwe, which are very good)
- gearwest.com
- jenex.com
and lots of others

If you're looking for used, find some swaps, watch the classifieds at
skinnyski.com and perhaps other club sites (NENSA). *Perhaps someone
else will have contacts for group deals. *Also contact some of the
other clubs to see what they've done.

Gene

On Thu, 20 Oct 2011 04:48:15 -0700 (PDT)

wrote:
Hello there

Are the roller skis still available and if so what kind of shape are
they in, wheels bearing etc.
We are rebuilding our ski program here and looking for anything that
may help

Thanks
Jeff

"start" rollerskis (yellow frame/wheels) are generally more affordable
than other brands, and are very robust. The Russian national team uses
them for training and racing. I remember buying them in Europe for ~
$120.00.