Old February 19th 10, 04:08 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G[_2_]

Default RSA Whistler Combined Race

On Thu, 18 Feb 2010 20:27:09 -0800 (PST), pigo
wrote:

On Feb 18, 6:12*pm, Yabahoobs wrote:

Then why didn't you accept any other race offers, including one from
myself last year at Snowbird ? *You may (and clearly do) harbor
resentment at our claims of skiing superiority, but the ball remains
in your court to silence our boasting, or (alternatively, and more
likely) be awakened to your own terminal intermediacy (if that's a
word).

Do you only race women ?

His skiing is truly a joke. There was a time that he accidently
followed me and Ant into about 2" of soft on packed. He fell over
standing still. I've never seen anyone so uncoordinated, let alone
from someone that claims to be a skiing insider.

I wonder what it is about skiing, where he is clearly out of place,
that makes him so obsessed with being good at it?

Truly the guy is vile. Filled with hate and anger. A self centered
egomaniac with zero self esteem.

Absorbed with revenge based on a hatred of successful people,
women,etc.