Old February 19th 10, 12:22 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Scott Abraham[_2_]

Default RSA Whistler Combined Race

On Feb 18, 5:12*pm, Yabahoobs wrote:
On Feb 18, 4:30*pm, Scott Abraham wrote:

On this day that the downhill/slalom combined race was held at
Whistler, I remember the day I won the RSA combined ski race at
Whistler.
Anthea "****" Kerrison, in her mad desire to replace me as the source
of goodies and the consensus Prophet of RSA, decided (as many of you
have) that she was a far better skier and talked a bunch of **** about
how she could embarass me in a race. *I immediately accepted a
challenge to race a downhill.

Then why didn't you accept any other race offers, including one from
myself last year at Snowbird ?

Because I don't believe a word you write, pussy. Plus, I knew I could
beat Kerrison, and she irritated me with her sick games. I only make
bets I know I can win. Sorta like betting I can kick your ass and
challenging you to show up at Jackson.
Pretty much the same logic YOU use when I challenge you to spew your
crap in person: you know I can beat you. Like a drum.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*You may (and clearly do) harbor
resentment at our claims of skiing superiority, but the ball remains
in your court to silence our boasting, or (alternatively, and more
likely) be awakened to your own terminal intermediacy (if that's a
word).

Actually, I could give a **** about your claims of skiing
superiority. You're still a dickless coward, a pathological liar, and
a pussy. I am a far better and more manly man than you will ever be,
and everybody knows it. Including you.
As for my own skiing skills, I could also give a ****.
Care less every year. Not a source of identity for me. Long past
taking my personal worth from my athletic accomplishments.

Do you only race women ?

Nah. I only race people I think I can beat. Sorta like I only
challenge pussies I know I can take, like I've challenged you. Very
sexist and condescending of you to diminish **** Kerrison that way,
freak.
At least you're smarter that **** Kerrison: you know you can't take
me, so you don't challenge and you don't show up. But like ****
Kerrison, you're a pussy.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
I AM THE CHAMPION.

BTW, which Brain Fried Bob Thompson Pussy Moment do YOU think is the
most pussy? Being a pussy yourself, you should have appreciation for
his pussy artistry. VOTE!!!!!