Old December 7th 04, 09:17 PM
VtSkier

lal_truckee wrote:
VtSkier wrote:

Hey LAL
I'm thinking of driving up from South Lake either Friday or Sunday to
Alpine Meadows unless, of course, you think another area might be better.

If there is a slim chance that we might hook up, we can email off
group and set something up.

I'm takng care of busines in San Francisco currently - don't know if
I'll be finished by Friday or even Sunday. But it's a good idea - I'll
try and get back to you.

Great,
Do you have my *real* email? It's at another place.
I'm leaving town (and my computer) by 5:00PM (eastern) tomorrow evening.
I won't have NG access but will have email at some point Thursday and
Friday. I'll post elsewhere so you can pick up my email addy easily.
RW