Old January 18th 05, 06:37 AM
lonerider

Mario wrote:
Hello,

Cosidering 2 boards one of width 26.2 and the other 27.5 will it make
a huge difference for boots size ( 46 ) / us (13) ?

The board 26.2 lets me save lots of money, thats why I am asking if
the board 27.5 will be much better for my boots size?

27.5 is definitely better for your boot size. When you get better, I
you will touch your boots to the snow in the narrower board. If you do
that in the middle of the carve you will crash - and will prevent you
from ever progressing beyond lower intermediate ability.

will that width difference help so much not allowing boots to touch
the snow in the corners? or that is take care using beginner stance

18
/ 3 deg or 15 / 5 deg ?

Is ok this stance for a freeride beginer ?

No. You need the wider board. Stance angles of 18/3 and 15/5 are decent
starting angles for beginner, although you might want to move up to
22/7 eventually (don't do anything above 35 degree unless you have very
good boots and bindings). The angle will not be enough to avoid
touching your boots to the snow... you need a wider board.

I am a beginner freerider , height 1.91 ( 6'3") and 98kgs ( 215lbs )
weigth