Old January 16th 05, 03:31 PM
Mario

Default width 26.2 and 27.5 will it make big difference ?

Hello,

Cosidering 2 boards one of width 26.2 and the other 27.5 will it make
a huge difference for boots size ( 46 ) / us (13) ?

The board 26.2 lets me save lots of money, thats why I am asking if
the board 27.5 will be much better for my boots size?

will that width difference help so much not allowing boots to touch
the snow in the corners? or that is take care using beginner stance 18
/ 3 deg or 15 / 5 deg ?

Is ok this stance for a freeride beginer ?

I am a beginner freerider , height 1.91 ( 6'3") and 98kgs ( 215lbs )
weigth

Tell me your opinions so I can better decide.

Thanks,

Mario