Old January 17th 05, 03:03 AM

That's "insinuate" JR, not inseminate; insemination has to do with,
ahem, something else.

If one focuses on the jerks, it's not hard to have them fill your field
of vision. The punks will figure it out, or not. Most of them, if you
can get them one on one, are largely lost & lonely, and are simply
looking for a look. White suburbanites w/the money to buy gear & lift
tickets trying to go hip hop is pathetic, that's all.

Teenagers have been trying to be "different" for about, oh, 2000 years.
Having folks get upset w/them is all they're trying to accomplish;
looks like they're succeeding. Personally, I'll take the punks over
the excessively rich clowns I've run into @ the plush joints.

BTW; I'm 51 years old, been boarding for 9 years, & have yet to find a
mountain that wasn't big enough for everyone. My solution to punk
noise is an iPod turned up to maximum volume w/ Mozart.