Old November 11th 03, 09:18 PM
Alex Heney

Default The Prince of Wales gay!?

On Mon, 10 Nov 2003 21:35:23 -0800, The Real Bev
wrote:

Elizabeth and the Queen Mum must have been sorely troubled. I guess
HRM is the only one who hasn't been involved in one scandal or
another... Anybody have any dirt on Philip?

ha ha ha, you ARE kidding, right?!
Joking?

No. Is there scandal attached to Philip? It never made the front pages
here, but everybody knows about Fergie getting her toes sucked.

Depends what you mean by scandal. He isn't known to have indulged in
any bed-hopping type antics, or anything similar.

But he does have a great tendency to open his mouth just nicely wide
enough to take a good bite of shoe leather. If there is any race whose
members he hasn't offended, it must be because he hasn't said anything
about them publicly.

Probably the best known was his "slanty eyed" remark when he was on a
tour of China.
--
Alex Heney, Global Villager
Don't play stupid with me! I'm better at it.

To reply by email, my address is aDOTjDOTheneyATbtinternetDOTcom