Old November 11th 17, 08:36 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev[_4_]

Default Modern Rugby Songs

On 11/11/2017 12:56 AM, BrritSki wrote:
On 11/11/2017 01:16, The Real Bev wrote:
On 11/10/2017 12:26 PM, BrritSki wrote:
A FlyBE plane with 3 wheels
Set off for Inverness
But had to turn back home again
And land with one wheel less

What do we Yanks need to know in order for this to be understood?

There's an old rugby song that starts:
Four and twenty virgins came down from Inverness
And when they all went home there were four and twenty less

Very rude version here, NSFW
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uk3YzGUzKiA

I can imagine a group of happy drunks singing this...

and then this was in the news yesterday:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...-no-nose-gear/

Oopsie. Didn't something like this happen to a big passenger jet
recently? I remember -- nosewheel-down light didn't come on, so they
did a flyby of the terminal to find out if it was actually down or not.
Or was that a movie?

--
Cheers, Bev
"A complete lack of evidence is the surest sign