Old January 24th 08, 07:58 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Walt

Default WOW! Andrew Mclean on on the Colbert Report

TexasSkiNut wrote:
On Jan 24, 2:19 pm, "Bob F" wrote:
"VtSkier" wrote in message
Walt wrote:

Well, I got to watch that stupid ad for the Navy about 19 times, but never
saw the buttdawg clip.

My experience too. Any advice would be
welcome, I'd like to see the clip.

I just went down the list and selected the clip mentioned.

Go to the Guest Interviews section:
http://www.comedycentral.com/shows/t...report/videos/
celebrity_interviews/index.jhtml

This works *if* you have all your Flash crap installed and tweaked just
right, and *if* you have a high enough bandwidth connection.

Missing either one? You're SOL.

Comedy Central / Viacom are in the *broadcasting* business. You'd think
they'd know enough to not assume that the user has their software and
hardware configured "just so". Joe-random-hosebag can post stuff on You
Tube that's more or less downloadable and viewable by anyone, but the
"pros" can't figure out how to make it available to all.

Idiots.

BTW, I was able to find the right hardware/software combination to watch
it. More trouble than it was worth. But I did put "Steep" in the
Netflix queue for when it gets released on DVD.

//Walt